Friday, December 3, 2010

What is a soul mate?

"A soulmate or soul mate is a person with whom one has a feeling of deep and natural affinity, love, intimacy, sexuality, spirituality, and/or compatibility. A related concept is that of the twin flame or twin soul – which is thought to be the ultimate soulmate, the one and only other half of one's soul, for which all souls are driven to find and join."

Oh word Wikipedia? That's what that is? I'm starting to find that hard to beleive. I fell in love once, and it failed. I fell in love again, then it failed.

I fell in love FOR SURE another time, she was my soul mate! Nope, she left me for the produce guy.

I gave up. I didn't give two shits less about the opposite sex. They came, they went. Then she came into my life. . .

I never wanted to fall for this girl... and at first, I didn't. I was loyal and for months just was there, loved her unconditionally. Up and downs. I knew at that time that she wasn't what I wanted in a relationship. Holy shit, was I wrong.

After each relationship, I said nope, no more, no getting whooped, nada, ain't happening again. Here I am, again, broken.

I watched a show last night that asked a good question. "What if you had more than one soulmate?" What if I was born here and my soul mate was born on the opposite side of the Earth? That's unfair right?

I don't believe in it anymore. I don't believe in love. The only thing I believe in is tomorrow. How is it that you fall for someone, you remember every little detail about that person emotionally, mentally and physically then they're gone in literally a second?

You reach your highest of highs when you're in love. You remember the most simple of things, when they accidently hit ya in the face, the way they dance, their facial expressions when you say something stupid, but then heartbreak.

Life's a cycle of up and downs but it doesn't always have to be down. I never pictured I'd fall for her. I'd never picture I'd be where I'm at. But I am.

But that's love. I don't have to beleive in it. Because it believes in me. It hits me harder than anything on this Earth can. Love.. pssh!

I was once told, "When someone truly loves you, they will inspire you to do your best". Well, I'm done inspiring. It's about time I get inspired. I'm perfect supposedly. But sometimes "perfection can be perfect hell".

More later. One love.


Song of the first part of the day: The Script - Breakeven

No comments: