Recently, I've been looking to get a new dog. A somewhat difficult task considering that I truly miss my two dogs that I had before. They're gone back to the ex and with her recent marriage, I'm not allowed to see them. Out of respect I choose not to battle, I know she cares for them also.
I miss the mannerisms of Lucy and Lily. They truly are a life saver. I have tons and tons of pictures of them and I can't help but smile when I think of the times I had with them. They truly are angels. I miss them so much and I think about them every day. I'm truly blessed to have had them in my life. I miss them.
Though some days it's easy to think about replacing them, there are days that make it seem impossible to ever replace them or the relationship I had with them. I didn't form a bond with those dogs, they became family. It was second nature for Lily to be where I was and Lucy to well... be Lucy.
It sucks. When times get rough, I wish they were here. They always had a knack for how I was feeling. They were something else.
Another boring weekend, with a loss to open our indoor football season. I played like complete dog shit. Mind is out running around somewhere still. It reminded me of a game I played back in 2009. I need to find the passion again.
I miss my dogs, I miss her. Time will heal all and hopefully things will start looking up. I had two fortune cookies that says that it will. So, come on fortune cookies!
Have a great week all. I'll try to do my best to keep writing, it's suppose to be good for me.
Song of the Day: Diddy/Dirty Money - Coming Home
No comments:
Post a Comment